Bundle up before you head out the door this morning! We are chilly for the start of your Thursday. Valley areas have dipped into the 30's to 40's overnight, and mountain areas are starting out in the teens to 20's this morning. Skies are clear for the start of your Halloween forecast, and will stay sunny today. Winds will not be as strong today but humidity will continue to be low. The dry conditions will continue to result in elevated fire danger today, but all around our fire danger is in the moderate range this afternoon. Winds will be out of the North to around 10mph and humidity will dip back into the 5 to 20 percent range this afternoon. Humidity has recovered somewhat better overnight into this morning, and is mostly starting out above 30 percent today. High temperatures will be warmer than the last few days this afternoon. Valley areas can expect high temperatures to end up in the low to mid 70's, and mountain areas will top out in the 50's to 60's this afternoon. Mostly mild but somewhat brisk conditions are ahead for your Trick or Treat forecast tonight.
The trend of chilly mornings and warmer afternoons will continue through your weekend. Valley areas will dip back into the 30's to 40's on Friday morning, and will then top out in the mid 70's on Friday afternoon. Low temperatures will likely end up back in the low to mid 40's this weekend, with high temperatures topping out in the mid to high 70's on Saturday and Sunday. Mountain areas will have low temperatures in the teens to 20's over the next several mornings and will top out in the 50's to 60's through this weekend. Skies will stay clear and we'll be dry through the middle of next week. There are no big changes expected in your 7 day forecast, but models are hinting at the chance for some light showers returning as we head into next weekend.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & warmer weather ahead
- Sunny & warmer weather ahead!
- Sunny & warmer conditions ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Mostly dry and warmer weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & hotter weather ahead for your Friday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & warmer for your 4th of July
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cold & frosty mornings with sunny & warmer afternoons
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Fire Weather Watch ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather ahead
- Sunny & warmer weather ahead for your weekend!