We're getting a little warmer and staying dry across Northern California today. Skies are clear for the start of your 4th of July and we'll be staying sunny today. A trough of low pressure is starting to break down in the Pacific Northwest but will still keep our high temperatures somewhat in check this afternoon. Temperatures have dipped into the mid 60's in the valley overnight, and into the 40's to low 50's in the mountains this morning. Winds are mostly calm and out of the Northeast this morning, but are expected to pick up a little bit this afternoon. We'll have North winds to 10mph in the North valley and South winds to 10mph in the mid valley this afternoon. Humidity is expected to dip into the 15 to 30 percent range later today. High temperatures will top out in the mid 90's in the valley and in the low to mid 80's in the mountains this afternoon. The very dry and warmer conditions will help to result in moderate to high fire danger today. Please be extremely careful not to start any fires, as fuels are dry.
Temperatures are expected to heat up as we head into your Friday and Saturday. Valley areas are projected to top out in the mid to high 90's on Friday and will then climb into the high 90's to low triple digits on Sunday. Skies will be sunny over the next few days and we'll be staying dry through your weekend. Another trough of low pressure is projected to make it's way into the Pacific Northwest for the latter part of your weekend, and that will result in a decent drop in temperatures from Saturday into Sunday. Valley areas are currently projrected to top out in the mid 90's on Sunday and will then end up back in the low 90's for the start of next week. We'll have a chance for showers brushing the far Northern portions of our region early next week, but the vast majority of Northern California will stay dry. Another warming trend is expected to return from the middle to latter part of next week. The current outlook has high temperatures returning to the mid to high 90's on Wednesday. Triple digit heat will be possible towards the end of next week.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & warmer for your 4th of July
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer for your 4th of July
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & nice for your 4th of July
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer with more mountain T-Storms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & warmer for the start of your week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer end to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & getting warmer today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer for your Tuesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer with mountain showers today
- Sunny & warmer conditions ahead