Get ready for the heat to ramp up across Northern California over the next several days. Dress for the heat before you head out the door this morning, and don't forget to stay hydrated today. Skies are clear for the start of your Thursday and we'll be staying sunny today. Temperatures have stayed a bit warmer overnight. Valley aresa are starting out in the 60's to low 70's this morning, and mountain areas are in the high 40's to mid 50's early today. Winds are starting out out of the Northeast to around 5mph this morning, but will shift to become out of the South to 10mph again this afternoon. Humidity is going to be slightly lower than the last few days, and is projected to end up in the 20 to 35 percent range this afternoon. High temperatures have been below average so far this week, but today we'll end up around if not slightly above average for this time of year. Valley areas will top out in the mid to high 90's this afternoon, and mountain areas will end up in the mid 80's to low 90's later today.
High pressure building West from our Southeast will be the dominant feature in your extended forecast. Hotter temperatures, sunny skies, and all around dry weather is on the way for your extended forecast. Valley areas will climb into the high 90's to low triple digits on Friday and will stay in that range on Saturday. A cooler system is expected to pass by to our North on Sunday, and that will briefly bring valley highs back into the double digits. High temperatures will end up in the mid to high 90's on Sunday. High temperatures will climb back into the mid 90's to low triple digits on Monday and we'll stay in that range through the middle of next week. Overnight low temperatures are projected to stay above average through your extended foreast. Valley areas will only dip into the high 60's to low 70's over the next several mornings. I hope everyone stays safe and hydrated with the hotter weather on the way.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & hotter weather ahead for your Friday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & hotter weather on the way
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Hotter temperatures prompt a Heat Advisory today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Much hotter temperatures are ahead
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Getting hotter but more mountain T-Storms are possible
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & warmer for your 4th of July
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying hot and sunny this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Getting hotter for the rest of your work week