Showers in the Valley this morning with light snow in parts of the Sierra. The rain & snow chances continue today as a cut-off low pressure system that broke off from the main winter storm is situated over NW Nevada swinging moisture our way. The actual winter storm is now beginning to move south of California over the Pacific. Highs today should get back into the 50s after a cold day yesterday where almost no one reached 50 except Oroville & Willows.
Tomorrow is the first day of Spring and it will feel like it too! Mostly sunny skies with highs back in the low-60s across the Valley. It is possible for a light shower or two but only in the mountains. Friday's weather looks to be similar except completely dry, even in the mountains. Saturday we see a few more clouds in the area with a few in the Valley maybe even reaching the 70s, which is awesome!
Sunday a small disturbance moves in giving only slight rain chances in the Valley and possibly some light snow in the mountains. Valley rain chances will be best near Sacramento but still only slight.
A winter storm moves in Monday-Wednesday bringing with it widespread mountain snow (with snow levels in the foothills by Tuesday night) and widespread Valley showers. Highs also go from the 70s during the weekend to the low-60s on Monday to the upper-50s on Tuesday. The heaviest precipitation looks to take place on Tuesday.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Still wet today but warm & dry to end the week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warm end to the week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry end to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Very wet & windy today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cold today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & Rainy today but sunny next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry Wednesday ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm, sunny, dry & breezy
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A wet week ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry start to your work week