If you've enjoyed the weather we've been having so far this week you'll be a happy camper through this weekend. We do not have much, if any, variety on the way as we head through your upcoming weekend. Temperatures are staying mostly mild overnight, and well above average for the afternoons. Some thin clouds will brush across Northern California over the next several days, but we will be staying dry. Skies are starting out mostly clear for your Friday morning and will be sunny to mostly sunny again today. Temperatures have dipped into the low to mid 40's in the valley overnight, and mountain areas are starting out in the 20's to 30's. Foothill locations are starting out in the 50's early today. Winds are light for the start of your morning, and are not expected to pick up much through the day. We could see some modest North winds this afternoon, but they will be under 10mph. High temperatures are projected to top out in the high 70's to low 80's in the valley this afternoon, and mountain areas will end up in the 60's to 70's later today.
We're staying warm and dry for your weekend forecast. Temperatures are expected to be very similar to what's in store for today over the next several days, but we may be a degree or two warmer on Saturday afternoon. Some breezy Northeast winds may develop in some canyon areas through the weekend, but gusts should stay under 30mph. A very modest cooling trend will finally return to your forecast towards the middle of next week, but we'll still have above average temperatures across our region. There is no rain in sight over the next 7 days, but we do finally have at least a chance of showers returning to northern California next weekend. All around, the conditions look great for outdoor activities, but any chance of showers would be a very welcome change of pace.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying warm & dry this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying warm & mostly dry this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying warm & dry through next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry and warming up through Friday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying very warm & dry on Friday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & warm this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry Wednesday ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & toasty this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry weather persists through this weekend
- Staying warm & dry through your weekend