We're going to be hot, sunny, and breezy across Northern California today. Make sure you're dressed for the hotter temperatures before you head out the door, get those sunglasses handy, and don't forget to stay hydrated. Skies are clear and temperatures are very warm this morning. It doesn't look like you'll be needing an extra layer on your way to school or work today. Valley areas have dipped into the mid 50's to low 60's overnight, and mountain areas are starting out in the 30's to 40's early today. Winds will be up to around 20mph out of the North today, with gusts up to around 30mph this afternoon. Humidity is expected to dip into the 10 to 25 percent range later today. High temperatures are projected to climb into the low to mid 90's in the valley this afternoon, and mountain areas are expected to end up in the mid 70's to mid 80's this afternoon. We'll be staying dry and sunny today. The threat of showers and thunderstorms is now well to our South.
We'll be staying hot and dry through your Mothers Day weekend. Skies will be sunny for both Saturday and Sunday. Temperatures will range from the mid 80's to low 90's in the valley through the weekend, and mountain areas will stay in the 70's to 80's. It looks like a nice weekend to spend some time on the water, but keep in mind that water temperatutres are still very cold. We'll be staying dry on Monday, but temperatures will begin to drop. Valley areas will be in the mid to high 80's on Monday, and then in the low to mid 80's on Tuesday. Mountain showers will be possible on Tuesday, but valley areas are expected to stay dry. Temperatures will dip to below average for the middle of next week, and the potential for wet weather will spread into the valley on Wednesday. We'll end up well below average on Thursday, with high temperatures topping out in the mid 70's in the valley. The cooler temperatures and potential for showers will continue through the end of next week.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & toasty this weekend
- Staying toasty this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying warm & dry this weekend
- Storm tracker forecast: Getting toasty for your Tuesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & getting warmer today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & heating up today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Drying out but staying cool today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying warm & dry through next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling down but staying dry late week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry weather persists through this weekend