Grab those sunglasses and dress for warmer weather before you head out the door this morning. Sunny skies, dry weather, and warmer temperatures are ahead for your Wednesday forecast. We're warm and mild for the start of your Wednesday. Valley areas are starting out in the mid 50's this morning, and mountain areas have only dipped into the low 40's to low 50's overnight. Winds will be light this morning, but will pick up to around 15mph out of the North this afternoon. Skies will be sunny to mostly sunny through the day. Fire danger will become a concern this afternoon as temperatures rise and humidity drops. Looks like humidity will dip to around 15 percent this afternoon. High temperatures will end up in the high 80's to low 90's in the valley this afternoon, and mountain areas will end up in the mid 70's to mid 80's later today.
We'll be staying warm for the rest of the week, but there will be a slight chance for mountain showers popping back up in the Sierra on Thursday. A retrograding low pressure system will move back into Central California from the East and that will bring the potential for showers and thunderstorms back into our higher elevations. The best chance for active weather is expected to stay South of I-80. Temperatures will end up a few degrees cooler on Thursday but will still climb into the mid to high 80's in the valley through your weekend. Mountain areas will continue to top out in the 70's to 80's through your weekend forecast. We'll be dry this weekend, so it looks like a great time to get outdoors. We'll finally have a cooling trend and a chance for more widespread showers returning towards the middle of next week.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & heating up today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & getting warmer today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Drying out but staying cool today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Severe heat returns today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & toasty this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying warm & dry through next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling down but staying dry late week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying warm & dry this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler and mostly dry today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Excessive Heat Warning continues today