It's going to be another brisk start to the day today, but temperatures will continue to warm this afternoon. Grab an extra layer for your way out the door this morning, but make sure you're dressed to be comfortable when we warm up later today. Skies are clear this morning, and sunny to mostly sunny skies are expected across Northern California today. Grab your sunglasses before you head out, and put on sunscreen if you're planning to be outside for a while this afternoon. Temperatures have dipped into the high 40's to mid 50's in the valley overnight, and mountain areas are starting out in the low to mid 30's this morning. Winds will be light early today, and then out of the South to 10mph this afternoon. High temperatures are projected to climb into the mid 80's in the valley this afternoon, and into the low 70's to low 80's in the mountains later today.
We'll be staying dry and mostly sunny for your Saturday forecast. Temperatures are not expected to change much, but could top out a degree or two warmer than this afternoon. There will be a slight chance for some showers popping up in the Sierra on Saturday evening, but the best threat of active weather will remain to our South through Sunday afternoon. A very modest cooling trend will arrive in our region on Sunday, but that will only knock high temperatures down a degree or two compared to Saturday. The potential for showers and thunderstorms will return to the Sierra on Sunday afternoon, and will persist over the next few days. Temperatures will stay in the low 80's in the valley on Monday, but are expected to rebound back into the mid 80's on Tuesday. Sunny skies and warm temperatures are projected from Wednesday through the end of next week.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & getting warmer today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & heating up today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Drying out but staying cool today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer with more mountain T-Storms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer end to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer for your Tuesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer for your 4th of July
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer the rest of the week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Mostly dry and warmer weather ahead