Fog again in the area this morning so take it slow on your morning commute if it impedes visibility on the roadways. We are also seeing some showers in the area early this morning with most of them father North. They will continue to dimish through the morning. This afternoon looks clear of rain with mostly cloudy skies and highs in the upper-50s.
Fog will be a concern again on Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon doesn't look so bad with highs nearing 60 for some but mostly cloudy skies turn into widespread rain Saturday night into Sunday morning as the next system sweeps into the region. Snow levels start high at 7000-8000 feet and drop to 6500 feet by Sunday morning. Sunday afternoon and Monday look to have lingering scattered showers in the area with snow levels dropping from 6000 feet to 4500 feet. Valley hIghs stay in the upper 50s Sunday & Monday with persistent cloud cover.
Tuesday, a ridge of high pressure begins to build into the area. This drops rain chances from South to North on Tuesday and Wednesday. By Thursday we could see widespread Valley highs in the mid-60s with more sunshine.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Showers Saturday night into Sunday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Chance of showers Saturday
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Scattered Showers for Thursday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Showers continue overnight
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & Snow through Sunday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying wet through Saturday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Foggy Friday & Soggy Saturday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Showers return in your weekend forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler weather and showers by Wednesday