Get ready for scorching hot temperatures across Northern California for the start of your work week. Skies are clear this morning and will be sunny to mostly sunny today. Temperatures are starting out in the high 50's to mid 60's in the valley this morning, and in the 30's to 40's in the mountains early today. Winds will be out of the North to around 10mph this afternoon. A Heat Advisory will go into effect for the valley and surrounding foothills at noon today and that will stay in effect through 8pm Tuesday. High temperatures will range from around 101 to 106 degrees in the valley today, and mountain areas will mostly end up in the 90's this afternoon. Humidity will dip into the 5 to 20 percent range later today. The lighter winds have allowed for the Red Flag Warning to expire, but the threat of fire danger will persist across our region.
Very hot and dry weather continues on Tuesday. Temperatures are currently projected to be even hotter on Tuesday that what's ahead for your Monday. Triple digit high temperaturs will be ahead for the entire valley, and mountain areas will mostly be in the 90's. The Heat Advisory is set to expire at 8pm on Tuesday night. Wednesday will still be hot, but not to the same extent as Monday or Tuesday. Valley high temperatures will end up in the high 90's to low triple digits on Wednesday. We'll fall out of the triple digits on Tuesday, but valley high temperatures will cotninue to be in the mid to high 90's for the end of the week. We'll have a chance for mountain showers returning Thursday and Friday evenings. Showers will be light and scattered if they do develop. Triple digit high temperatures are projected to return for your Fathers Day on Sunday, and will persist through the start of the next work week.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Severe heat ahead for your Monday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Severe heat is ahead for Northern California
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Severe heat returns today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Excessive Heat Warning ahead for Northern California
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Relief from the heat on Monday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Extreme heat Monday and Tuesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Extreme heat next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Another heat wave incoming
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Heating up this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Showers & thunderstorms ahead for your Monday