Light fog is being seen across the Valley this morning with some areas getting dense enough to cause concerns on the roadways. Take it slow, allow for extra time to reach you destination, use your low beams, not your high beams, and be sure to also turn the fog lights on. Highs are expected to reach the mid-50s in the Valley and the upper-40s to low-50s in the mountains. Showers move in from the South this afternoon, strengthening the farther North they get do to more unstable air towards the North. Therefore, shower chances will be light in the Central Valley and more pronounced in the North Valley with mountain regions also getting some light showers. Toinight another system moves in from the Northwest in the Pacific. This gets Trinity & Siskiyou countiues more rain. Also the North Valley but it dissipates as it heads southeast. Valley lows tonight get into the mid-40s.
Tomorrow there will be a few moments of sunshine with more disturbances moving in the area, with the best rain chances farther North. Snow levels will be above 7000 feet.
Widespread showers are expected late Saturday through Sunday. Snow levels start high at 6500 feet but drop to 4500 feet by Monday. Snow and rain will be light but still widespread through the weekend, so plan accordingly. Up to an inch is expected in the Valley and up to 2 inches of rain are expected in the foothills and mountains with up to 6 inches of snow at the highest peaks.
Shower chances leave late next week but lingering daily showers can be expected Monday through Wednesday.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Scattered showers Thursday but even wetter this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Scattered Showers for Thursday
- Scattered showers continue this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Showers return in your weekend forecast
- Wetter and Colder Wednesday Forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Morning fog & evening showers on Thursday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Light mountain showers return this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Light showers return this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Chance of showers Saturday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Showers continue overnight