Pleasant weather all day today but high fire danger with a warming trend will be with us the next few days.
The weather looks to be getting cooler again tonight with lows in the mid-to-low 50s tonight but low temperatures will be warming into the upper-50s to near-60 the next few nights. Highs tomorrow will also be warming to the low-to-mid 80s in the Valley and then to the upper-80s to near-90 by Monday. A high pressure builds in from the West which will cause the breezy North winds, warming us up. The winds could also be gusty at times and will bring drier air into the Valley. Both of these factors have prompted a Red Flag Warning in the Valley 1pm Saturday to 5pm Sunday.
On Tuesday a cold weather system moves into Washington and Oregon. This system doesn't quite reach Northern California but it will still be in close enough proximity to cuase our temperatures gradually decrease and possible having a few clouds from the Pacific make it into the Valley. Highs in the mid-80s on Tuesday in the Valley then in the low-80s by Wednesday.
Highs stay in the low-80s on Thursday and Friday with sunny skies and the possibility of a stronger cold weather system moving in on Saturday.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Red Flag Warning starts Saturday with gradual warming
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Red Flag Warning & Wind Advisory extended
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Red Flag Warning for high fire danger to start your summer season
- Storm Tracker Alert: Red Flag Warning issued for your weekend
- Red Flag Warning Extended, Warm Week Ahead
- Red Flag Warning Ahead!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A Red Flag Warning for high fire danger is ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Red Flag Warning for critical fire danger today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A Red Flag Warning & triple digit heat are ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Major warming trend ahead