Several showers were sen overnight and are lasting into the morning, with Chico and Redding seeing much of it. Today will be cool with more chances for rain and even a few thunderstorms.
Scattered showers are expected to persist through your morning and afternoon, both in the Valley and mountain locations. After about 11am, the chance for thunderstorms increases both for Valley and mountian locations. The rain looks to subside in the Valley as the day nears sunset. Overnight showers are still possible in mountain locations, however. Particularily in the Sierra. Highs today look to stay mild as well, only reaching the mid-to-low 70s.
Thursday, clouds will be clearing through your day, West to East, with showers still possible but more isolated in the Sierra. Highs will reach the upper 70s due to increased sunshine.
By Friday a ridge of high pressures settles in warming us into the 80s and allowing for sunny skies. We continue to warm on Saturday, upper-80s to even low-90s are possible in the Valley. Temperatures take a small dip back into the 80s Monday and Tuesday as another system moves in the area. The Valley looks to remain dry with this system but mountain locations could still get a little wet. The system moves out by Tuesday, where we will begin to warm up again.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rainy Wednesday but sunny weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & Rainy today but sunny next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & drier before widespread rain this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & warmer weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny Monday, cloudy Tuesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cold and rainy next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rainy Monday but drying out on Tuesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rainy Sunday but Pleasant New Years
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & snow return Wednesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A wet & cold Wednesday