We've had some clouds move in today with some reaching the mid-60s while others only reaching the mid-50s in the Valley. Tomorrow will be cooler for everyone with many in the Valley only reaching the upper-40s. This system will be quick but will bring the chance for showers tomorrow in the morning and early afternoon. Snow levels will be around 4,000 to 5,000 feet with anywhere from 2 to 8 inches of accumualtion possible.
Monday is looking sunny and much warmer with highs in the upper-50s, if not above 60 degrees. Clouds move in on New Years Eve but the temperatures hold steady through Thursday.
Highs return to the mid-50s in the Valley on Friday with the chance for scattered showers returning in the area. Details are uncertain at this time but the chances for rain look to linger into the following weekend.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rainy Sunday but Pleasant New Years
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cool & pleasant start to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Pleasant last weekend of the Summer season
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A pleasant day but wet overnight
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & pleasant for your Valentines Day
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Pleasant changes ahead for your weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & Snow through Sunday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry until Sunday, warm for New Years
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rainy Wednesday but sunny weekend