We've got busy weather headed our way overnight but your aternoon will be pleasant with highs in the mid-60s, a bit breezy and increasing clouds.
Showers move in overnight along a cold front, entering the North Valley by 1 AM and exiting the Central Valley by 7 or 8 AM tomorrow morning. This line of rain will be quick moving and will see moderate rain & snowfall. About half an inch is expected near Redding and 0.1-0.25 inches will be possible farther south in the Valley near Chico. The snow and showers will continue to be scattered in the mountains & foothills the rest of the day on Saturday will onl the chance for a sprinkle or two in the Valley the rest of the day. A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY has been issued for mountain regions due to the impacts commonly seen with winter weather. 4-8 inches of snow could fall for locations above 4500 feet. This system also keeps afternoon highs in the 50s through the weekend thanks to the cold front.
Sunday is dry as we spring forward an hour with the time change. Monday there is a very small rain chance as a system moves into Southern California. This will bring only a slight rain chance for the South & Central Valley and only light scattered showers in the mountains.
Tuesday we dry out again with highs staying in the low-to-mid 70s Tue-Thu and mostly sunny skies. Friday and into the weekend we could see a return to wet weather!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & snow overnight
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Widespread rain & snow today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & Snow through Sunday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & snow return Wednesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Showers continue overnight
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Chilly with rain and snow showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Heavy rain and snow return this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: More rain & snow through your weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & snow return this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Heavy rain & snow Wednesday & Thursday