We've got rain headed our way and it will be here this afternoon. Widespread showers expected with highs in the 50s yet again. Winds will also pick up gusting 30-50 mph in many places. A Winter Storm Warning will also be in place in the Sierra this afternoon for heavy snow above 6000 feet.
Widespread rain is expected again Saturday with the heaviest rain Saturday evening. We could see a band of rain dropping 0.25-0.5 inches of rain per hour in a few hours time span. This could cause local flooding concerns. Otherwise, the rest of this storm will have lower rainfall rates and less flooding concern. Thunderstorms are also possible on Saturday and Sunday. However, sunday the rain and snow showers will be more scattered and clear out of the area in the evening.
On Monday we dry out with sunny skies, and clouds later in the evening. Fog will be likely Sunday night through Tuesday night. There is a stray rain chance on Wednesday but it looks to mostky likely be just light rain and snow in the mountains. Otherwise, next week looks to be dry.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & Snow through Sunday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Widespread rain & snow today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & snow return Wednesday
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Chilly with rain and snow showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Heavy rain and snow return this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: More rain & snow through your weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & snow return this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & snow return for Christmas
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Heavy rain & snow Wednesday & Thursday