Sunny skies and warmer temperatures are on the way in your Friday forecast. The showers that lingered in the Sierra yesterday are now off to our East and we're staying dry today. Feel free to leave that umbrella at home, but don't forget your sunglasses on your way out the door. You may want to grab a jacket if you're heading out early today. Temperatures have dipped into the 50's to low 60's in the valley overnight, and mountain areas are starting out in the 30's to 40's this morning. Winds will be out of the North to 15mph today and humidity is expected to dip into the 20 to 35 percent range this afternoon. High temperatures are projected to top out in the mid 80's in the valley today and mountain areas will end up in the 60's to 70's this afternoon.
Temperatures will be slightly warmer and skies will be sunny on Saturday. Most of the valley will end up in the high 80's to low 90's on Saturday afternoon. A low pressure area will pass through our North on Sunday and will bring a decent chance for mountain showers and cooler temperatures to our region for the end of your weekend. Fall officially starts on Monday. Temperatures will stay in the mid 80's in the valley on Monday and we're expecting to stay dry for the start of next week. High pressure builds back into our region on Tuesday and Wednesday. Temperatures will climb back into the mid 90's on Tuesday and Wednesday of your extended forecast. Models are showing another cooling trend ahead for the remainder of next week, but are still split on whether or not we can expect showers to return to our area.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Pleasant last weekend of the Summer season
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Pleasant changes ahead for your weekend
- Very pleasant end to the summer season!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cool & pleasant start to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rainy Sunday but Pleasant New Years
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A pleasant day but wet overnight
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & pleasant for your Valentines Day
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Triple digits this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Triple-digits this weekend