Thanks to the recent cold front toda will be another cool day in the books, with highs only getting around 70 in the Valley and staying in the upper 50s in the mountains but showers could move in tonight.
Clouds could be here for your morning but sunshine dominates your afternoon. Another cool system moves towards NorCal tonight bringing with a line pof showers that could reach Trinity & Siskiyou counties by the evening. The North Valley could see a shower or two in the early morning hours. The Central Valley looks to stay dry but the Modoc Plateau and the Sierra could see some lingering showers later in the morning on Saturday, before noon. The rest of the day on Saturday looks to have increased cloud cover thanks to the disturbance.
By Monday a ridge of high pressure settles in the region and looks to stick around for the remainder of the week. This means your temperatures in the Valley will get back into the 80s with sull sunshine on most days. This warm sunny pattern could last until the following weekend.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: North showers tonight with warmer weather next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & warmer weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer with mountain showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Fantastic weather this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer end to your work week
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler weather and showers by Wednesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer with more mountain T-Storms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer weather and high fire danger next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off next week