Quiet weather forecasted for today with highs near 60 in the Valley and mostly sunny skies. Patchy fog is possible but it will not be dense. However, if you have to travel South to Sacramento, be aware they are under a dense fog advisory this morning. Tonight lows will drop near 40 degrees.
Friday will start just like any other day, with some clouds and sun and a cool morning. Afternoon highs could near 60 again. Once we reach the evening, however, clouds will begin to increase as the next system oves through the region bringing a line of showers along an approaching cold front giving some a quick showers Friday night with lingering light showers early on Saturday morning. The farther South you are, the worse chance you have in getting in on any rain. Snow levels will be 4500-6000 feet.
Saturday will be cooler with Valley highs ranging in the mid-50s, even getting a little cooler on Sunday. The clouds stick around Saturday morning but clear in the afternoon will full sunshine Sunday & Monday. Monday does begin to warm up, however, before the next sysetm moves in on Tuesday.
On Tuesday scattered mountain showers will be possible as the next system moves in but the Valley will remain dry. By Wednesday another quick system moves in bringing more rain chances and dropping high temperatures into the low-50s.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Nice today but rain on the way
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Widespread rain & snow today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Chilly with rain and snow showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Very wet & windy today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Severe heat returns today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling trend peaks today!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & nice for your 4th of July
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Nice Monday but wet into the week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Valentine's Day is looking nice!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & Snow through Sunday