We will have sunny skies throughout the day today with some reaching 60 degrees as a ridge of high pressure stays in our area. Tonight lows will get quite cold due to mostly clear skies, getting as low as the mid-30s in the Valley.
Tomorrow we get cooler by only a few degrees. Sunshine will allow us to warm up early in the afternoon but clouds increase throughout the late afternoon and early evening with a line of showers moving in with our next disturbance in your overnihght hours. The showers will be light and quick, and dissipate sometime Wednesday morning. Wednesday will be much cooler with many only reaching the low-50s in the Valley and more light scattered showers Wednesday night into Thursday morning. The rest of Thursday will be clear of showers with partly cloudy skies and temperatures holding steady in the 50s.
Friday sees the return of widespread rain and snow showers starting Friday night and lasting through Sunday as an area of low pressure parks itself in the region. This will lead to temperatures also staying mild in the 50s and cloud cover remaining persistent. Snow levels will drop to 3000-4000 feet in the Sierra with snow levels near 2500 feet at times in the Cascades and Northern Coastal Ranges. Rainfall and snowfall will be more pronounced with this weekend system.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Nice Monday but wet into the week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A wet week ahead
- Storm Track Forecast: Nice weekend but wet again next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Very wet & windy today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying wet through Saturday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A wet & cold Wednesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A cold & wet Christmas
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet weather returns tonight