We're staying sunny and hot for the end of your work week, but temperatures are projected to be end up a couple degrees shy of what we had outside yesterday. Skies are clear for the start of your Friday and temperatures are starting out warm this morning. Valley areas have dipped into the mid 60's to low 70's overnight, and mountain areas are starting out in the 40's to 50's again this morning. Winds are light to start the day, but will pick up out of the South to around 10mph this afternoon. Humidity is projected to dip into the 15 to 30 percent range again today. High temperatures will top out in the mid to high 90's in the valley this afternoon, and in the mid 80's to low 90's in the mountains later today. Fire danger continues to stay elevated as the hot temperatures and dry conditions persist across our region.
We're getting a little hotter and staying sunny this weekend. Mid 90's to triple digits are projected in the valley over the next few days and mountain areas will continue to climb into the 80's to 90's this weekend. High pressure off to our Southeast will be the main driving factor in your forecast over the next several days. Any chance for wet weather is expected to stay to our North. Temperatures will continue to climb as we move through next week. High 90's to low triple digits are ahead through Tuesday, and then the entire valley is expected to end up in the triple digits towards the end of next week. Looks like we may have the biggest heat wave of the year as we head from the end of next week into next weekend. Please remember to stay hydrated, dress for the heat, and to watch out for loved ones while temperatures are dangerously hot. Heat related illness will be very possible through our extended forecast.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Much hotter temperatures are ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Hotter temperatures and elevated fire danger ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Hotter temperatures prompt a Heat Advisory today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & hotter weather ahead for your Friday
- Unhealthy air quality & hotter temperatures ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & hotter weather on the way
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Major cooling trend ahead!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Major warming trend ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Getting hotter but more mountain T-Storms are possible