The trend of mild mornings and warm afternoons will continue this week. High pressure is now parked off of the West Coast and will dominate Northern California's forecast through this weekend. We'll be staying dry but some clouds will be brushing across our region over the next several days. The good news is that there does not appear to be any big wind events in sight. The bad news is that we also do not expect to see any rain through this weekend.
Skies are starting out mostly clear for your Tuesday morning and will be mostly sunny to partly cloudy today. Temperatures have dipped into the low to mid 40's in the valley overnight, and into the 20's to 30's in the mountains this morning. Humidity has recovered somewhat well and is mostly above 60 percent for the start of your Tuesday. Afternoon low humidity is projected to dip back into the 15 to 30 percent range. That's lower than we'd like to see it, but is higher than what we were dealing with last week. The low humidity will keep fire danger in the moderate range over the next several days. Winds will be out of the North to around 10mph this afternoon. High temperatures will top out in the high 70's to mid 80's in the valley and mountain areas will end up in the 60's to 70's later today.
Periods of partly cloudy skies will be ahead this week, but high pressure will keep any chance for showers well to our North over your extended forecast. Temperatures will continue to hover between 10 to 15 degrees above average through this weekend. High temperatures in the valley will climb into the high 70's to low 80's most of this week and mountain areas will top out in the 60's to 70's over the next several days.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Mostly sunny & very warm today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & Rainy today but sunny next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm temperatures and elevated fire danger today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny Monday, cloudy Tuesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & warmer weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Severe heat returns today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Very wet & windy today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling trend peaks today!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Widespread rain & snow today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Major warming trend ahead