A winter storm is expected to continue today through Tuesday dropping an additional 1-2 feet of snow above 4000 feet, mainly in the Sierra with WINTER STORM WARNINGS still in place. Snow levels will still be as low as 2500 feet. An additional 0.25-1.00 inches of rain are expected to fall in the Valley today through Tuesday. Highs will also stay in the 50s Tuesday with little to no sunshine foreasted. A few thunderstorms can also not be ruled out this afternoon.
Highs get back into the 60s by Wednesday and stay that way the rest of the week. Only slight chances for light snow shower sin the mountains linger on Wednesday. Otherwise, dry conditions return Tuesday with mostly sunny skies on Thursday. Friday we stay dry but return to partly cloudy skies.
More showers could return next weekend but the chances are still low at this point. Snow will be likely in the mountains, however. But I expect the accumulations to be small.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Widespread rain & snow today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & Snow through Sunday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & snow return Wednesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & snow overnight
- Storm Tracker Forecast: More rain & snow through Tuesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Heavy rain and snow return this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Heavier rain & snow showers ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & snow return for Christmas
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Heavy rain & snow Wednesday & Thursday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Widespread rain & snow Wednesday night into Thursday