We'll be staying warm and dry across Northern California today, but big changes are on the way in your mid week forecast. Today will be a warm but mild start to your work week. Temperatures have only dipped into the 50's to 60's in the valley overnight, and into the 40's for most mountain areas this morning. It doesn't look like you'll need to bundle up much on your way out the door this morning, and you'll want to make sure you're dressed for a warm afternoon. Skies will be mostly sunny to partly cloudy this afternoon. Winds will be out of the South to around 15mph later today. High temperatures will top out in the mid 80's in the valley, and in the low 70's to low 80's in the mountains this afternoon.
A substantial cooling trend will start to ramp up on Tuesday and the potential for some light showers will return to the Northwest corner of Northern California. High temperatures in the valley will mostly top out in the high 70's to low 80's on Tuesday, while mountain areas climb into the 60's to 70's. Valley high temperatures will continue to slide back down into the mid 70's, with a decent chance for some showers on Wednesday. Just about everyone across Northern California will want to keep an umbrella handy for Wednesday and Thursday. Showers will be likely on Wednesday, and then heavier on Thursday. Snow levels will be down to around 5500'. Temperatures will end up in the mid to high 60's in the valley on Thursday. Showers will be likely across our entire region on Thursday, and snow will be likely in the higher elevations of the Sierra. This could cause some mountain travel impacts for the end of your work week. Looks like we'll have a very modest rebound in temperatures and the potential for scattered showers from Friday through your weekend. Valley areas are projected to climb into the high 60's on Friday and then into the low to mid 70's through your weekend.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Mild today, but wet & cooler weather is ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather returns today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Chilly today with more wet weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Very wet & windy today
- Wet & cooler weather returns today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler with mountain T-Storms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Mild today, but cooler and active weather is ahead
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast