Warm and dry conditions are ahead for your Monday. Winds are expected to stay on the lighter side today, but low humidity will continue to keep fire danger a concern this afternoon. Skies are clear this morning and we're expecting to stay sunny through your Monday forecast. Temperatures are a little brisk for the start of your work week. Valley areas have dipped into the mid 40's to low 50's in the valley overnight, and mountain areas are starting out in the 20's to 30's this morning. Winds will be out of the Northwest to 10mph today and humidity is projected to did into the 10 to 25 percent range this afternoon. The low humidity could result in easier fire starts, so please be cautious today. High temperatures are projected to top out in the low to mid 80's in the valley this afternoon, and in the high 60's to high 70's in the mountains later today.
Not much is changing in your Tuesday forecast, but we could see a few clouds brushing across our region. Temepratures will end up just slightly cooler than Monday afternoon on Tuesday. A much more substantial drop in temperatures and the potential for some wet weather will be returning to our area on Wednesday. High temperatures will top out in the low to mid 70's in the valley on Wednesday afternoon. Showers are expected to fall in the Northern Mountains on Wednesday afternoon, and could sag through most of our area late Wednesday into early Thursday. The heaviest rainfall will be in areas closest to the Oregon border, but we could see some light showers sagging into portions of Butte and Glenn Counties on Wednesday night into early Thursday. Cloudy skies but mostly dry weather is expected for Thursday afternoon. High temperatures will stay in the low 70's in the valley from Thursday through Saturday. Mostly sunny to partly cloudy skies are expected during that time. High pressure will start to build back into our region on Sunday through the start of next week, and that could result in a very modest warming trend for the latter part of your weekend and start of next week.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Mild today, but cooler with showers mid week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Much cooler with mountain showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler with showers and thunderstorms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler with mountain T-Storms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Mild today, but wet & cooler weather is ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler and mostly dry today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather returns today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler with a chance of showers ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler weather and showers by Wednesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Showers and the chance for thunderstorms today