Cooling down some more today. But the clouds and storms are leaving most of us.
Yesterday we saw several thunderstorms both in the Valley and in the mountains. Many lightning fires were reported so we will be monitoring conditions closely today, particularly for the Walker Fire. Clouds will be clearing our through the day in Valley and mountain locations and temperatures will be a little cooler today as well. A chance for thunderstroms in the mountains today will keep us alert for fire danger but we should not see as many today.
Friday looks to be sunny with highs in the low-90s in the Valley. By Saturday, high temperatures drop into the 80s in the Valley. They continue to stay cool, hitting a high of 83 in Chico on Tuesday and a high of 85 in Redding. After Tuesday, the future weather pattern looks to slowly warm back up, but the certainty of this is very low at this time.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Highs in the 80s this weekend!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: High fire danger ahead for your weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler weather this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Triple digits this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Triple-digits this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Heating up this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Windy & warmer this weekend
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Hot & smoky