High fire danger today with gusty winds across the area with dry condition. It is most prominent in Modoc, Lassen and Plumas counties where a Red Flag Warning has been issued through 8PM tonight. Our last 90 degree day in the extended forecast was also today.
Tomorrow is looking much cooler with highs in the 80s and increasing clouds through the evening. This is due to a large cool system moving in from the Northwest. It will also bring with it a line of light showers in the Valley and storms in the mountains overnight Sunday into Monday morning. Lingering showers and cloudy skies will be seen through the remainder of Monday with highs in the mid-70s! Our first cool rain of the season.
The system weakens on Tuesday with clouds clearing but tempertures still stay mild in the upper-70s. By Thursday another cool system moves through the area, bringing highs back into the mid-70s with another large chance for showers and storms in the area.
By Friday, the system leaves our area woith clouds clearing and highs back in the low-80s on Friday. Sunny skies will prevail on Saturday with highs in the upper-80s as a strong high-pressure system builds in the area.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Highs in the 70s with rain chances
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Showers and the chance for thunderstorms today
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Hot & smoky
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Chilly with rain and snow showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: High fire danger ahead for your weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Thunderstorms & high fire danger ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Highs in the 80s this weekend!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: High fire danger & hotter temperatures today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Hotter with high fire danger today