Temperatures are on the rise, and skies will be clearing across Northern California today. Some clouds are still brushing across our region this morning, and we are partly cloudy for the start of your Wednesday. Skies will be clearing early today and we'll be mostly sunny for your afternoon. Temperatures have dipped into the low to mid 60's in the valley overnight, and into the 40's to 50's in the mountains this morning. Winds are out of the East to 10mph for the start of your Wednesday, but will become out of the South to 10mph this afternoon. Humidity is expected to stay above 25 percent this afternoon, and that is decent news for fire danger today. Fire danger is expected to be moderate this afternoon. High temperatures will top out in the low to mid 90's in the valley this afternoon, and in the low to mid 80's in the mountains later today. Most cities will have high tempertures slightly below to around average today.
Temperatures will continue to climb and skies will be sunny for the rest of your work week. High temperatures are projected to top out in the mid to high 90's in the valley on Thursday and then into the high 90's to low triple digits on Friday and Saturday. We'll be dry during that time and humidity is expected to start to fall this weekend. North winds will return to our region on Saturday. The North winds, lower humidity values, and hotter temperatures will result in higher fire danger this weekend. We're expecting to stay hot through Monday, but another cooling trend looks likely towards the middle of next week. Valley high temperatures will dip back into the mid 90's in the valley next week. We're expecting to stay dry through your extended forecast.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Getting hotter for the rest of your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Hotter temperatures prompt a Heat Advisory today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & hotter weather ahead for your Friday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & hotter weather on the way
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Much hotter temperatures are ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Hotter temperatures and elevated fire danger ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer end to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cool & pleasant start to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Not as hot for your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off next week