Red Flag Warnings have been issued for mountain and foothill locations today and temperatures will be cooler today than yesterday.
The remnants of Tropical Storm Ivo, which impacted Baja California, are going to be moving through Northern Califonria today. Its possible to see a stray thunderstrom in the Valley but unlikely. We will see isolated to scattered thunderstorms in mountain locations. These thunderstorms are likely to be dry, however. Meaning lightning-caused fires are an issue. With dry conditions and gusty wiunds expected, Red Flag Warnings have been issued. Only SHasta county should reach 100 today. The rest of the Valley has cooled down today with highs expected in the mid-to-upper 90s with a stronger Delta Breeze helping to cool us.
As we go into tomorrow the cooler trend will continue and there will be lingering clouds from the storms the day before. The rest of the week is look relatively average. Sunny to mostly sunny conditions for the remainer of the forecast. Highs in the low-90s become possible as we enter next week.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Fires by lightning are possible today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Very wet & windy today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Severe heat returns today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling trend peaks today!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm temperatures and elevated fire danger today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler with mountain T-Storms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer with more mountain T-Storms today
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Hot & smoky
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Chilly today with more wet weather ahead