Today feels great out there with everyone avoiding the 80s in the Valley today. Fire danger is also decreasing through the day today in the foothills with the Red Flag Warnings expired.
Tomorrow a few of you should reach the 80s in the Valley, but most of you should should stay in the upper-70s. The sunshine stays tomorrow but a few clouds move in the forecast on Sunday with temperatures dropping a degree or two. Sunshine is back on Monday but clouds return Tuesday and Wednesday as the North State gets clipped by a cold weather system. The cooler weather only has a gradual impact on Wednesday but a few mountain locations could see a shower or two.
Sunshine is back again on Friday but a much stronger system moves into the area on Friday. It should lower highs into the low-70s if not into the 60s for some, with a chance for showers possible in the Valley and a little more certain in the mountains, assuming the system maintains its projected strength.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Fantastic weather this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Fantastic New Years Weather
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Fire dangeer next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A wet week ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Extreme heat next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler weather to start next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm dry weather continues all week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet weather mid-week and this weekend