High fire danger today with gusty winds across the area with dry conditions. It is most prominent in Modoc, Lassen, Siskiyou and Plumas counties where a Red Flag Warning has been issued.
Today is looking much cooler with highs in the 80s and increasing clouds through the evening. This is due to a large cool system moving in from the Northwest. It will also bring with it a line of light showers in the Valley and storms in the mountains overnight Sunday into Monday morning. Lingering showers and cloudy skies will be seen through the remainder of Monday with highs in the mid-70s! Our first cool rain of the season.
The system weakens on Tuesday with clouds clearing but tempertures still stay mild in the upper-70s. By Thursday another cool system moves through the area, bringing highs back into the mid-70s with another large chance for showers and storms in the area.
By Friday, the system leaves our area with clouds clearing and highs back in the low-80s on Friday. Sunny skies will prevail on Saturday with highs in the upper-80s as a strong high-pressure system builds in the area. Sunday could see the return of more cloud cover, highs in the low-80s and another chance for showers in the area.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Fall-like weather is here this week!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Fantastic weather this week
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Extreme heat next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Fire dangeer next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A wet week ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler weather to start next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm dry weather continues all week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet weather mid-week and this weekend