Saturday has been wonderful with decent temperatures and sunny skies. Tomorrow is looking to get a bit cooler with partly cloudy skies in the Valley and the chance for a few showers in the mountains.
Once the small disturbance leaves Sunday evening, you will see clearing skies through the night. Monday-Wednesday is looking to warm up and stay sunny due to a high pressure system. However, due to the way the ridge of high pressure will be situated, with a low-pressure system to the southwest and given how strong it will be, we can expect very gusty north winds in the Valley and Foothills. The system will also mean very dry conditions with poor recovery overnight. Due to these two facts, a Fire Weather Watch has been issued for the Valley and Foothills from 1pm Monday to 11am Wednesday.
Once we reach Thursday another system will begin to drop down from Canada. This is a very strong, cold weather system that will begin to push the ridge of high pressure out of our region on Thursday. This means we will see increasing clouds and cooler temperatures on Thursday. By Friday this cold system will be completely in our area. This means highs will drop into the low-70s Friday and into the weekend. Along with the cooler temperatures, cloudier skies across the region will be seen with a chance for showers in both mountain and valley locations. Even snow will be ppossible along the higher passes and peaks due to the strength of this cold weather system.>
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Elevated fire danger next week with showers next weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Hotter temperatures and elevated fire danger ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm temperatures and elevated fire danger today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: High fire danger ahead for your weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: High fire danger returns this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler end to the week with high fire danger this weekend
- Warming up with elevated fire danger this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Thunderstorms & high fire danger ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: High fire danger & hotter temperatures today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Hotter with high fire danger today