Skies are clearing out across Northern California this morning, and temperatures are chilly for the start of your Tuesday. You won't be needing that umbrella today but I'd highly suggest bundling up if you're heading out the door early this morning. Temperatures have dipped into the mid 40's in the valley this morning, and mountain areas have dipped into the 20's to 30's overnight. Winds are out of the North to around 10mph for the start of your Tuesday and will become slightly stronger this afternoon. Humidity is expected to fall back into the 15 to 30 percent range later today and fire danger will be slightly higher than yesterday. We're putting fire danger in the moderate range for your Tuesday. High temperatures will be warmer than Monday, but will still be well below average for this time of year. Valley areas will top out in the mid 70's this afternoon, and mountain areas are projected to climb into the mid 50's to mid 60's.
Skies will stay sunny to mostly sunny and temperatures will gradually warm up through the remainder of this week. Valley temperatures will climb back into the mid to high 70's on Wednesday, then into the high 70's to low 80's on Thursday and Friday. An area of low pressure passing through to our North will keep high temperatures somewhat in check on Thursday and Friday, and will also bring us the chance for some mountain showers towards the end of the week. Precipitation amounts are not expected to be impressive, but could be enough to make some mountain roads slick. We'll be dry and warmer this weekend. Temperatures will end up around if not slightly above average on Saturday and Sunday. Valley areas are projected to climb back into the mid to high 80's this weekend. We'll stay warm and dry for the start of next week, but models are hinting at impacts from another cool and wet system towards the middle of next week.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Drying out but staying cool today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling down but staying dry late week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & heating up today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & getting warmer today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling trend peaks today!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & toasty this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying warm & dry through next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying warm & dry this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler and mostly dry today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend