This morning is cool with most in the low-40s in the Valley. We warm into the low-60s for the afternoon with dry conditions in place. Mostly cloudy skies remain all day but skies clear more into the night. Most in the coastal ranges reach 50 degrees today with some in the Sierra also warming to near 50 degrees. Overnight lows only dip into the mid-to-upper 40s in the Valley, upper-30s in the Coastal Ranges and mid-30s in the Sierra with only a few near freezing.
Tomorrow will be 10-15 degrees above average for the end of January with some in the North Valley nearing 70 degrees, whereas the rest reach the upper-60s in the Valley. More sunshine tomorrow as well with mostly sunny skies. The warmth and sunshine stays in place for Friday. By Saturday we have a few more clouds move in, leading to partly cloudy skies and Valley highs in the mid-60s.
A cold system moves in on Sunday significantly cooling Valley highs to the mid-50s and dropping overnight low temperatures to near freezing if not at freezing in part of the Valley. The mountains could see a few showers on Sunday with a stray shower possible in the North Valley. Otherwise, Sunday will be dry for those in the Valley.
The cool, dry weather emains in place for Monday and Tuesday with sunny skies, highs in the 50s and overnight lows in the 30s.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry with unusually warm temperatures this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry Wednesday ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry start to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm dry weather continues all week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying warm & dry through next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warm end to the week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry end to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm and dry all week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & warm this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry weather persists through this weekend