A little warmer than yesterday, this morning, with temperatures in the upper-40s to mid-50s in the Valley.. Mountain regions are in the 30s and 40s. Today, Valley highs will also be above normal in the upper-60s with a few 70s possible but not guaranteed. The afternoon will also be sunnier today will mostly sunny skies forecasted. Only thos in Trinity or Siskiyou county will see more clouds. Lows will drop into the mid-40s tonight.
Friday will be the same as today's forecast. Saturday will be slightly cooler with highs in the mid-60s and partly cloudy skies.
A deep trough of low pressure moves in on Sunday dropping temps more than 10 degrees with highs cooling into the mid-to-low 50s in the Valley. Scattered, light showers are possible in the mountains on Sunday with a stray shower or two possibly making it into the Valley but only trace amounts of rain are expected, otherwise staying dry in the Valley. Overnight lows dip into the 30s, the North Valley could see some dip to the freezing point.
Monday will still be cool with highs in the low-50s and overnight lows in the mid-30s. The system that brought rain chances and cold temperatures will be just to the East of our area on Monday. While a strong ridge of high pressure will be just off the coast. These two systems will cause a sharp gradient (or contrast) in surface air pressure. Meaning brezzy conditions are expected on Monday with wind gusts 30-40 mph. The winds calm down on Tuesday and the high pressure system moves directly over us. This will lead to another gradual warming trend on Tuesday into Wednesday with highs on Tuesday in the mid-50 warming to thhe upper-50s to low-60s on Wednesday.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry, warm and sunny this afternoon
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry, sunny & warm the next few days
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry Wednesday ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy morning, warm afternoon
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry and Sunny all week long
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Mostly sunny & very warm today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & Sunny Today, Mild & Windy this Weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy, warm & sunny today, cooler by Valentine's
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny but less breezy & warm today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cold & frosty mornings with sunny & warmer afternoons