Today, highs reach the mid-to-upper 60s in the Valley with a few "possibly" reaching 70. So far I do not have 70s in the forecast but it the sunshine is intense enough and the winds are calm enough, it is a possiblilty yet again. We're also a few degrees cooler this morning with temperatures mostly in the upper-30s to lower-40s in the Valley. Many mountain locations are looking about the same, in the mid-20s. Tonight temperatues should stay at or above 40 in the Valley with clear skies.
Sunny skies stick around tomorrow with temperatures about the same as today. A great day for outdoor activities! We cool a few degrees on Saturday but we stay dry and in the 60s.
Sunday and Monday a system moves in the area bringing a few clouds and snow showers (possible but unlikely) to the mountain regions. The system will be weak, cooling those in the Valley into the low-60s, maybe even keeping a few high temperatures in the upper-50s on Sunday (warmer temperatures expected on Monday). But otherwise, we stay sunny and dry despite the system. Winds could gust up to 30 mph in the Valley on both days.
Highs stay mostly in the 60s for the rest of the week next week, with slightly cooler temperatures on Wednesday. But still, you guessed it. Dry & sunny next week. We are well below average for rainfall this year so fingers crossed we see some rain before the month is up.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry, sunny & warm the next few days
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry, warm and sunny this afternoon
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry Wednesday ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry and Sunny all week long
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Mostly sunny & very warm today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny but less breezy & warm today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & Sunny Today, Mild & Windy this Weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy, warm & sunny today, cooler by Valentine's
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warm end to the week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm dry weather continues all week