This morning is a chilly one with mountain locations in the teens and many in the Valley in the 30s if not at freezing.... again. We warm into the mid-50s this afternoon with sunny skies and stay just a tad warmer overnight with Valley lows only dropping into the upper-30s.
A ridge of high pressure stays in place all week long, leading to a gradual warming trend and sunny, dry conditions. Highs reach the 60s on Wednesday and reach the 70s for a few by Thursday and Friday. Overnight lows settle in the low-40s Wednesday through Friday night.
A cold weather system moves in from the Pacific Northwest on Saturday cooling Valley highs into the mid-60s. It could also lead to a few more clouds on Sunday with highs back in the 50s. Despite the changing conditions, weather is expected to remain dry in the Valley with only a stary snow shower or two expected in the Sierra. The passage of this system could lead to a very windy set up on Sunday going into Monday with wind gusts in the Valley up to 30 mph.
Monday the ridge of high pressure moves back in, warming us back into the mid-60s and returning full sunshine and dry conditions.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry and Sunny all week long
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry, warm and sunny this afternoon
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry, sunny & warm the next few days
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny Monday, cloudy Tuesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler but still sunny
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & warmer weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & chilly on Friday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry Wednesday ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying hot and sunny this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & Rainy today but sunny next week