You may want an extra layer on your way out the door this morning, but make sure you're dressed for warmer temperatures to return this afternoon. Skies are mostly clear across Northern California for the start of your Tuesday and we're expecting to stay mostly sunny today. There will be a slight chance for isolated showers and thunderstorms popping up in the mountains, but the best threat for that will be staying to our South today. Temperatures have dipped into the low to mid 50's in the valley overnight, and into the 30's to 40's in the mountains this morning. Winds are light and out of the Northeast to start the day, but will be out of the South to 10mph this afternoon. The Delta Breeze will continue to keep our area comfortable, but high temperatures will be on the rise. Looks like we can expect high temperatures to top out in the low to mid 80's in the valley this afternoon and mountain areas to top out in the 70's to 80's later today.
Temperatures will continue to warm for your Wednesday forecast and skies will be sunny. Valley areas are projected to climb into the mid to high 80's on Wednesday afternoon and mountain areas will stay in the 70's to 80's for the middle of the week. Valley areas will continue to top out in the mid 80's for the remainder of your work week, and will stay in the same range through the weekend. There will be a slight chance for some active weather popping up in higher elevations on Thursday and Friday, but that threat will likely stay South of our area. Dry and warm weather is on tap for your weekend forecast.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer for your Tuesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A warmer & sunnier Tuesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer end to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & getting warmer today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer for your 4th of July
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Mostly dry and warmer weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer late this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer the rest of the week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & much warmer late this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Some showers Tuesday then warmer late week