Grab that jacket for your way out the door this morning, but get ready for a warmer afternoon across Northern California today. Temperatures are chilly for the start of your Thursday. Valley areas have dipped into the 40's to 50's overnight, and mountain areas are starting out in the 20's to 30's early today. Skies are clear this morning, and will stay sunny across our region today. Winds will be out of the North to around 10mph. High temperatures are projected to climb into the low to mid 80's in the valley this afternoon, and into the 60's to 70's in the mountains later today. All around, it's shaping up to be warm and comfortable this afternoon across Northern California.
The trend of sunny skies and warming temperatures will continue over the next few days. Temperatures will end up in the mid 80's in the valley on Friday afternoon, and then in the mid to high 80's on Saturday. Some clouds will brush through our region on Saturday, but dry conditions will persist in our region. We're expecting a drop in high temperatures and a chance for mountain showers to return in your Sunday forecast. Highs will drop back into the high 70's to low 80's in the valley on Sunday afternoon. There will be a decent chance for showers and a chance for thunderstorms in the mountains on Sunday afternoon. There is some potential for wet weather sagging into the valley, but that doesn't look likely at this time. The chance for mountain showers and thunderstorms will continue through the start of next week. Temperatures will stay in the high 70's to low 80's in the valley on Monday and Tuesday. Another warming trend looks likely for the middle to latter part of next week. Valley areas could climb back into the high 80's to low 90's again next Wednesday.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer end to your work week
- Dry & warmer end to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer for your Tuesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & getting warmer today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warmer for your 4th of July
- Dry & warmer start to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer with more mountain T-Storms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Hot & dry weather ahead for your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Triple-digits by the week's end
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Not as hot for your work week