The clouds that we saw yesterday are still around this morning but will clear in the afternoon as a high pressure grows in influence, also warming our Vallley highs into the low-to-mid 70s. Overnight lows drop into the mid-to-low 40s.
Saturday is expected to be sunny but a few degrees cooler with Chico reaching 69 degrees and Redding still hitting the low-70s. The cooling trend continues on Sunday with Valley highs dropping into the mid-60s. The system moving in could also initiate some light showers in the Northern Sierra, Cascades & Coastal Ranges but the showers will be light and few and far between. None of it will make its way into the Valley, unfortunately.
The low pressure system that caused cooler temperatures and light mountain showers on Sunay moves to our East on Monday as a ridge of high pressure builds to our West. The two contrasting systems will cause breezy weather on Monday (gusts up to 20 mph in the Valley) which will slowly calm down through next week. Temperatures also go well above average next wek. Valley highs in the low-70s on Monday but up into the mid-to-upper 70s for the rest of next week with mostly sunny skies.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry Wednesday ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm, sunny, dry & breezy
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry start to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm dry weather continues all week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm and dry all week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying warm & dry through next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & warm end to the week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry with unusually warm temperatures this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry end to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & warm this week