This morning is a chilly one with mountain locations in the teens and many in the Valley in the 30s.... again. We warm into the low-60s this afternoon with mostly sunny skies and stay just a tad warmer overnight with Valley lows only dropping into the low-40s.
A ridge of high pressure stays in place all week long, leading to a gradual warming trend and sunny, dry conditions. Highs reach the upper-60s if not 70 degrees for a few by Thursday and Friday. Overnight lows settle in the low-40s through Friday night.
A cold weather system moves in from the Pacific Northwest on Saturday cooling Valley highs into the mid-60s. It could also lead to a few more clouds on Sunday with highs back in the upper-50s to low-60s. Despite the changing conditions, weather is expected to remain dry in the Valley with only a stray snow shower or two expected in the Sierra. The passage of this system could lead to a very windy set up on Sunday going into Monday with wind gusts in the Valley up to 30 mph.
Monday the ridge of high pressure moves back in, keeping us in the 60s with full sunshine and dry conditions.
Another system could move in mid-week, but it looks to be the same as Sunday's system. Cool & dry. The extended climate outlook for mid-February is looking very dry.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & mild for the next 7 days
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & chilly on Friday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry Wednesday ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry, sunny & warm the next few days
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & pleasant for your Valentines Day
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying mild Friday but warmer this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & Sunny Today, Mild & Windy this Weekend
- Mild & dry for your Black Friday forecast
- Dry and Mild Weather Continues
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & toasty this weekend