Today is another hot one but relief is on the way. It may be July, but we could see highs back in the 80s, very soon.
Tomorrow valley high temperatures will drop into the low 90s, due to cooler air moving into our region from the North. This cooler air will cool us even further on Monday. We could see high temperatures to start your work week in the mid-80s. Along with this cooler air, we will see increased cloud cover for a few days and very slight chances for thunderstorms in the mountains.
The cooler air will be breif, however. Tuesday we will warm back into the low-90s and Wednesday will see a return to mid-to-high 90s. Once we reach Friday there is a widspread chance several valley locations could reach the triple digits.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off tomorrow
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling trend peaks today!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off next week
- Cool & Dry Tomorrow,Storm Approaches this Weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Very welcome cooling trend ahead!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cool & pleasant start to your work week
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Mountain showers tomorrow with increasing temperatures this week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Very wet & windy today