Numerous wildfire across the area that we are tracking today. It will be dry again today but no danger of lightning fires is in the forecast today. Winds will pick up in some mountain locations but should not be as strong as yesterday, across the area. Temperatures are also looking to reach the mid-to-low 90s in the valley and mid-80s in mountain locations.
Your weekend is looking significantly cooler with highs dropping into the mid-80s in the Valley. This is thanks to a strong disturbance of low-pressure moving through our area. This trough of low pressure 'deepens' or strengthens on Monday, stalling ove our area, dropping highs into the low-80s in some Valley locations Monday-Wednesday. During the weekend and the beginning of next week this system will bring partly cloudy to mostly sunny skies in our area with a chance for mountian thunderstorms on some days.
By Thursday and your weekend, a ridge of high pressure looks to move in the area which will bring back the sunshine and begin to warm us back up.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler weather this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Storm Tracker Forecast: Triple digits for the weekend but cooler weather ahead
- Sunday's Storm Tracker weather forecast
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather returns today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler weather to start next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler with mountain T-Storms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Triple digits this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Triple-digits this weekend