Sunny skies, warm temperatures, and mostly mild weather continues for your Tuesday. Skies are mostly clear for the start of your Tuesday but some clouds will start to brush across our region this afternoon. Temperatures are starting out brisk again this morning, but are not expected to be quite as chilly as Monday morning. Valley areas have dipped into the 40's to low 50's overnight, and mountain areas are in the 20's to 30's this morning. Winds are out of the Northeast to around 10mph this morning, but will shift to become out of the South to 10mph this afternoon. Humidity will dip back into the 10 to 25 percent range later today. The low humidity will be the main concern for fire danger today. Fire danger will mostly be in the moderate range through your afternoon, but fires could start easily with the dry conditions. High temperatures are projected to top out in the low 80's in the valley and in the 60's to 70's in the mountains. The biggest change compared to yesterday is the return of South winds this afternoon.
Clouds will start to fill into Northern California on Wednesday and the chance for showers will return to the Coastal Range and Northern Mountains on Wednesday evening. Temperatures will not be as warm on Wednesday. Valley areas will top out in the mid 70's on Wednesday afternoon, and mountain areas will mostly end up in the 60's. Showers will brush across our region from late Wednesday night through early Thursday morning. The best chance for wet weather will be in higher elevations, but we'll still have a slight chance for some light showers brushing across the valley overnight into early Thursday. Showers will be wrapping up early in the day on Thursday and dry weather is expected to take hold through the end of the work week. The only place where showers could be possible late week will be in areas along the Oregon border. High temperatures will top out in the low 70's in the valley from Thursday through Saturday. We'll have another chance for some light mountain showers on Saturday night. Dry and warmer weather will then return for your Sunday. Valley areas are projected to climb back into the mid to high 70's on Sunday and then into the low to mid 80's on Monday. All around, it looks like a fairly cool and mild week ahead for Northern California.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler with a chance of showers ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Much cooler with mountain showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler with showers and thunderstorms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler weather and showers by Wednesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Showers and the chance for thunderstorms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Storm Tracker Forecast: Triple digits for the weekend but cooler weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler by Thursday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler weather this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Showers & thunderstorms ahead for your Monday