Light showers have been moving through Northern California overnight, and temperatures are slightly warmer for the start of your Thursday. Most of the showers have already wrapped up in the valley, and we're now left with the chance for scattered mountain showers lingering into early this afternoon. The wet weather hasn't been very impressive, with most locations only reporting a few hundredths of an inch. Roads could still be slick this morning, and drivers are encouraged to give themselves extra time to get to where they're going early today. Skies are partly to mostly cloudy for the start of your Thursday, but will become mostly sunny as we head into your afternoon. Temperatures have only dipped into the mid 50's to low 60's in the valley overnight, and mountain areas are starting out in the 30's to 40's this morning. Winds will be out of the Northwest to 10mph this afternoon and humidity is expected to stay above 30 percent in most areas. High temperatures will be several degrees cooler than Wednesday. Valley areas will end up in the high 60's to low 70's this afternoon, and mountain areas are projected to top out in the 50's to 60's later today.
Skies will be mostly clear and temperatures will become cooler on Friday morning. Valley areas will dip back into the low to mid 40's on Friday morning, and mountain areas will start out in the 20's to 30's. High temperatures are not expected to change much if at all. Valley areas will end up in the low 70's on Friday afternoon, and mountain areas will top out in the 50's to 60's. Clouds will increase again on Friday evening, and the potential for showers will return to mountain areas late Friday night into early Saturday. Most of the showers will wrap up by noon on Saturday and we're left with dry weather moving forward in your forecast. The next warming trend is set to take hold of Northern California on Sunday and will persist through the middle of next week. Valley areas will be back in the mid 70's on Friday and will then top out in the low to mid 80's from Monday through Wednesday. Skies will be mostly sunny on Sunday and then sunny for the start of next week.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler and mostly dry today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler with mountain T-Storms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather returns today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler with showers and thunderstorms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy, warm & sunny today, cooler by Valentine's
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Much cooler with mountain showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & getting warmer today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying dry & heating up today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Drying out but staying cool today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooler by Thursday