Mostly sunny skies, cooler temperatures, and all around mild weather conditions are ahead for the start of your work week. We're a little brisk across Northern California this morning, and temepratures will be cool for this time of year this afternoon. Skies are clear for the start of your Monday and we'll be staying sunny to mostly sunny in our region today. Temperatures have dipped into the 50's to 60's in the valley overnight, and into the 40's to 50's in the mountains this morning. Winds will be out of the South to around 15mph this afternoon, and the Delta Breeze is expected to keep our area comfortable later today. Humidity is only dropping into the 25 to 40 percent range this afternoon. High temperatures are projected to top out in the mid 80's to low 90's in the valley this afternoon, and mountain areas will end up in the mid 70's to mid 80's later today. The breezy South winds, cooler temperatures, and higher humidity will result in lower fire danger today, but we'll still be in the moderate range for your afternoon.
A warming trend will be ahead for the rest of the week across Northern California, but we'll be staying mostly comfortable through the middle of the week. Valley areas will top out in the low 90's on Tuesday and will then climb back into the mid 90's on Wednesday. There will be a chance of showers in the Coastal Range and Northern Mountains on Tuesday afternoon and evening. We'll end up dry again across our entire region on Wednesday. Temperatures will end up in the mid to high 90's on Thursday and then into the high 90's to low triple digits in the valley on Friday. Skies will be sunny as we head into your weekend, and temperatures will stay above average on Saturday and Sunday. The current outlook for your weekend calls for lows in the low 70's and highs in the high 90's in the valley. Take advantage of the cooler temperatures for the start of the week before the heat settles back in towards the end of the week.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cool & pleasant start to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cool start to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warm & dry start to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & chilly start to your work week
- Sunny & pleasant start to your work week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling trend peaks today!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cooling off tomorrow
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Major cooling trend ahead!