A very cold morning for many in the region with some in the Valley near freezing. Patchy fog can be expected to form this morning the farther south you are in the Valley and frost is already being reported in many places. We'll stay dry this afternoon with valley highs in the low-to-mid 50s. Tonight we stay warmer in the 40s, as clouds move in with a few embedded showers making it to the Valley. Mostly just light scattered rain and snow showers in the mountains. With the best chances in Trinity & Siskiyou county.
The weekend we see daily rain chances with better chances the farther North you are. Monday through Thursday daily rain chacnes look good across the region with snow levels dropping significantly by mid-week. The lower foothills could get snow but the Valley floor looks to avoid the snow chances Rainfall also looks to be more widespread next week compared to this week. Next week highs across the Valley also drop into the 40s, so prepare for cold weather all day long.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A wet & cold Wednesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A cold & wet Christmas
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cold & wet again next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cold and wet next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A wet week ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Christmas Day will be wet and cold
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Very wet & windy today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying wet through Saturday