We'll stay dry and mostly sunny today as a ridge of high pressue lingers in the region, keeping daily highs in the mid-to-upper 50s today in the Valley and in the 40s in the mountains. Patchy frost will also be possible across the area this morning. Tonight will get cold again with the Valley dropping into the mid-30s and the mountains reaching the teens again.
Tomorrow we will start the morning mostly sunny with patchy frost possible again. Clouds will increase through the day as a system to our Northwest inches closer towards us. Despite increasing clouds, highs will still reach the mid-to upper 50s in the Valley.
On Sunday, the next disturbance enters the region, bringing light scattered showers through the day, increased cloud cover and highs only reaching the upper-40s. Overnight lows will only reach near 40 due to increased cloud cover.
We warm back up on Monday as the ridge of high pressure pushes back into the area. This leaves us sunnier on Monday with no clouds expected on New Year's Eve. New Years Eve could also see some areas reaching the 60s. We stay warm on New Years & Thursday with a few more clouds expected on New Years.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Cold & frosty mornings with sunny & warmer afternoons
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & warmer weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Breezy morning, warm afternoon
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & warmer for your 4th of July
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Frosty Start To Your Tuesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry, warm and sunny this afternoon
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny with cold overnight lows
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Windy & warmer this weekend
- Storm Tracker Forecast: A warmer & sunnier Tuesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny Monday, cloudy Tuesday