Wet weather is lingering across Northern California today and we're going to be very cool today. A Winter Weather Advisory is staying in effect until 5pm for areas of the Sierra above 6000'. Mountain snow will bring travel impacts to our region today. The best chance for wet weather will be in the Sierra and Foothills, but there is still a lingering chance for some scattered showers in the valley early today. Most of the wet weather will wrap up by late tonight, and skies will be clearing by mid day Tuesday. We're starting out chilly this morning. Valley areas have dipped into the 40's to 50's overnight, and mountain areas are starting out in the 30's to 40's this morning. Winds will be out of the North to 10mph today and humidity is expected to stay above 35 percent this afternoon. Fire danger will be in the low to moderate range today. High temperatures are projected to top out in the mid to high 60's in the valley this afternoon, and mountain areas will end up in the 40's to 50's.
Showers will move off the our East overnight, and skies will become sunny across most of Northern California on Tuesday. A slow but sure warming trend will be ahead for the remainder of this week. Valley high temperatures will climb into the mid 70's on Tuesday, high 70's on Wednesday and will then end up in the low 80's for the end of this week. There will be a slight chance of mountain showers returning to our region on Thursday. Overnight low temperatures will mostly end up in the low to mid 50's in the valley for the remainder of this work week. Temperatures will become warmer this weekend. Valley areas will climb into the mid 80's on Saturday and then top out in the high 80's on Sunday.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Chilly with rain and snow showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Widespread rain & snow today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & snow showers continue tonight
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Heavier rain & snow showers ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Chilly today with more wet weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & Snow through Sunday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Rain & snow return Wednesday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Dry & chilly on Friday
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Showers and the chance for thunderstorms today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Warmer with mountain showers today