We'll be dry for the start of your Monday, but we aren't done with the wet weather yet. Temperatures are chilly this morning. Valley areas have dipped into the mid 40's to low 50's overnight, and mountain areas are starting out in the high 20's to low 40's this morning. Skies are mostly sunny to partly cloudy early today, but clouds will be increasing this afternoon. Winds are out of the South to 15mph, with the potential for gusts to around 25mph later today. We'll start to see a chance for showers returning to the Northern Mountains this afternoon, but most of Northern California will stay dry until this evening. High temperatures will end up in the mid 60's to mid 70's in the valley this afternoon, and mountain areas will top out in the 50's to 60's later today. Showers will be returning tonight, and we'll have a decent chance for some thunderstorms development in the North Valley this evening.
Widespread showers and cool temperatures are ahead for your Tuesday. A Winter Weather Advisory will be in place for the Sierra down to 5500' from Midnight tonight through 8pm Tuesday. Looks like we can expect around a half to three quarters of an inch of rain through Wednesday morning. Temperatures in the valley will end up in the low to mid 60's on Tuesday afternoon. The threat of widespread showers will taper off on Wednesday, but mountain showers are expected to continue in your mid to late week forecast. Valley temperatures will climb back into the mid 70's on Wednesday and will stay in the mid to high 70's through Friday. Skies will be mostly sunny in the valley, but cloudy in the mountains. Showers will stay possible in the mountains for the end of the week. Showers will be likely in the valley again on Saturday. Temperatures will end up in the low 70's in the valley through your Memorial Day Weekend. Showers are currently expected to taper off on Sunday.
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Chilly today with more wet weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Very wet & windy today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cooler weather returns today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Mild today, but wet & cooler weather is ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Chilly with rain and snow showers today
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & Rainy today but sunny next week
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Fire Weather Watch ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Sunny & warmer weather ahead
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Wet & cool this weekend